Beautiful Things

I love Gungor. A lot.
And I love this song.
The song is basically about the gospel's redemptive message. Christ has redeemed us and is making us His new creation. Love it.

All this pain
I wonder if I’ll ever find my way
I wonder if my life could really change at all
All this earth
Could all that is lost ever be found
Could a garden come up from this ground at all

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us

All around
Hope is springing up from this old ground
Out of chaos life is being found in You

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us



On My Mind: High school crushes are totally awkward for our very own Nancey Drew.
Blogging Advice: Angela: "If you're going to say it, say it." Megan: "But not about me!"
Blog Referral: Milk Toof ... it's pretty much the most hilar thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment