Let The Little Children Come Unto Me

Well, this has been quite the week. First, we had a lake under our house. Our AC and water were shut off, the bags were packed, and I forced myself into the arms of my loving children (aka. the Gladies). Essentially, I have been a homeless vagabond for nearly two weeks.

It really hasn't been that bad. I was in Dallas for most of it visiting my favorite twins, Hilary and Carrie, and (FINALLY) seeing the fabulous Mrs. Zobeck. I miss her more than I can say. It's funny how very close I've gotten to the people that I've shared a room with. I have more to say about this trip later, but now is not the time.

Honestly, blogging about anything has been a struggle recently. I have a MILLION ideas and have written parts of them down, but I just haven't had as much time as I would like to really finish them. I've had the Dallas trip, bible study, my internship, job applications, and Boy Meets World-season-2-watching-sessions. I mean, what's a girl to do? I'm swamped. 


But just for funzies (and to assuage my three obnoxious followers--love you!), here's a postarizzle.  I decided to post a video of a "child protegee." She is just enjoying herself purely and simply. Whether she is producing legitimate art is the subject of debate and, for some, a question of taste. But I love her.  Angela and I were just talking about how we underestimate children. She's totally capable of creating fascinating things.
On My Mind: How about for every day I don't have a job, you click on an ad? I'll be 50 cents closer to not being broke :)

Book I have vicariously read: Heaven is for Real... Angela has basically read it to me over the past two days. I'm on the same page(ish) as this reviewer though. I'm a little concerned about the picture it paints of heaven (it seems gnostic to me), but then again, that's assuming that I have a better understanding of what heaven is. Whatever. I have more thoughts on this for later. I do think that the Lord is capable of revealing himself to one of his smallest children though.

No comments:

Post a Comment